Re: Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 01/16/2015 05:35 PM, Jonah H. Harris wrote:
> There are so many, I can't count the number of times I've had issues with
> pgfoundry. I know this isn't an ODBC-specific topic, but is there any
> reason we don't just move all of the pgfoundry projects to github? Some
> projects on pgfoundry can't even be checked out due to some odd filesystem
> permission issue.

Someone needs to actually do the moving. That's the problem. There
aren't many alive projects left on pgfoundry - I believe psqlodbc is one
of the few ones left - so there's not much point writing a wholesale
migration kit anymore.

- Heikki