Re: Translator - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Mads Jensen
Subject Re: Translator
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On 01/13/2015 02:38 PM, Gregori Bedin wrote:
> Hello, i wish to participate in the pgadmin translation for pt_BR
> (portuguese - Brazilian).
> How can i help?

#: pgadmin/dlg/dlgTable.cpp:1804 pgadmin/dlg/dlgTable.cpp:1775
msgid "All type's columns will be dropped. Are you sure you want to do
this?"
msgstr ""

Translate strings like this, and send back a patch for the differences
between your working file, and the one in the repository.

There are several programs for editing po-files, unless you prefer
working with your editor of choice.
--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind regards,
Mads Jensen

Max Jerry Horovitz: "Unfortunately, in America, babies are not found in
cola cans. I asked my mother when I was four and she said they came from
eggs laid by rabbis. If you aren't Jewish, they're laid by Catholic
nuns. If you're an atheist, they're laid by dirty, lonely prostitutes."
         -- Mary and Max (2009)