Re: attaching a process in eclipse - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: attaching a process in eclipse
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 12/28/2014 10:18 PM, Ravi Kiran wrote:
> Sir, I followed the instructions in the link which you gave , but this
> time I am getting the following error.
>
> *Can't find a source file at
> "/build/buildd/eglibc-2.19/socket/../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/recv.c" *
> *Locate the file or edit the source lookup path to include its location.*
> *
> *
> is the error something related my OS or is it related to postgres.

I think it's best to discuss this somewhere other than pgsql-hackers, as
this discussion isn't going to be of interest to the majority of people
on this mailing list. What you're asking about now isn't really anything
to do with PostgreSQL at all.

I replied to your Stack Overflow post at
http://stackoverflow.com/q/27676836/398670 .