RE: [SQL] connection timeout? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Kim Markle
Subject RE: [SQL] connection timeout?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Pierre,

Most SQL clients will not timeout as far I know and rightfully so.  The
way I handle this is in the client application as an "Auto Logoff"
feature by implementing a timer with no activity and then log the
application out gracefully.

Kim Markle