Re: inherit support for foreign tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Etsuro Fujita
Subject Re: inherit support for foreign tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2014/12/18 7:04, Tom Lane wrote:
> Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> writes:
>> Attached are updated patches.  Patch fdw-inh-5.patch has been created on
>> top of patch fdw-chk-5.patch.

> I've committed fdw-chk-5.patch with some minor further adjustments;

> Have not looked at the other patch yet.

I updated the remaining patch correspondingly to the fix [1].  Please
find attached a patch (the patch has been created on top of the patch in
[1]).

I haven't done anything about the issue that postgresGetForeignPlan() is
using get_parse_rowmark(), discussed in eg, [2].  Tom, will you work on
that?

Thanks,

[1] http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/5497BF4C.6080302@lab.ntt.co.jp
[2] http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/18256.1418401027@sss.pgh.pa.us