Re: Bugfix and new feature for PGXS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Bugfix and new feature for PGXS
Date
Re: Bugfix and new feature for PGXS  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-hackers

http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=sittella&dt=2014-12-04%2017%3A16%3A29&stg=RedisFDW-build

> Is there some custom code running there?  I don't know how that error
> would happen otherwise?

You have broken two buildfarm instances that build and test external
modules - in one case the Redis FDW module and in the other the File
Text Array FDW. I will see what can be retrieved.

cheers

andrew