Re: Bugfix and new feature for PGXS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Bugfix and new feature for PGXS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 11/19/14 11:11 PM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> I noticed this item was still in the 9.4 code.  Looking at the original
>> submission
>> (http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/201306181552.36673.cedric@2ndquadrant.com,
>> patch 0001), I think the original reason for adding this was wrong to
>> begin with.
>
> I have applied all three patches to 9.4 and 9.5.  So this issue is now
> resolved.

Apparently, some buildfarm module is unhappy with this:

http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=sittella&dt=2014-12-04%2017%3A16%3A29&stg=RedisFDW-build

Is there some custom code running there?  I don't know how that error
would happen otherwise?