Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group

From: Charles Clavadetscher
Subject: Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

[SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  (Charles Clavadetscher, )
 Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  ("Jonathan S. Katz", )
  Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  (Charles Clavadetscher, )
  Re: [pgsql-www] [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  (Alvaro Herrera, )

Hi Jonathan

Thank you for adding our link to the PUGS page and for forwarding our wish/request for a mailing list to pgsql-www. Would it be possible to change the website link to be simply http://www.swisspug.org, instead of http://www.swisspug.org/wiki/index.php/Swiss_PostgreSQL_Users_Group? The domain is owned by our association and will stay, while we may have something different than a wiki behind the URL in the future (although I don't think that this will happen soon).

Best regard and thanks again.
Charles