Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Charles Clavadetscher
Subject Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Jonathan

Thank you for adding our link to the PUGS page and for forwarding our wish/request for a mailing list to pgsql-www. Would it be possible to change the website link to be simply http://www.swisspug.org, instead of http://www.swisspug.org/wiki/index.php/Swiss_PostgreSQL_Users_Group? The domain is owned by our association and will stay, while we may have something different than a wiki behind the URL in the future (although I don't think that this will happen soon).

Best regard and thanks again.
Charles