Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group

From: Alvaro Herrera
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group
Date: ,
List: pgsql-www

Tree view

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  ("Jonathan S. Katz", )
 Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  (Alvaro Herrera, )
  Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  (Charles Clavadetscher, )
   Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  (Alvaro Herrera, )
    Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  (Charles Clavadetscher, )
    Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group  (Markus Wanner, )

Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> Hi Charles,
>

> > Hello
> >
> > We are very glad to announce the creation of the Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group (SwissPUG). We are currently
preparingthe constituent assembly which will take place in Zurich in the first half of 2015 depending on the progress
ofthe work. Everybody living in Switzerland and sharing an interest in PostgreSQL is kindly invited to contribute. We
wouldappreciate your help in creating a mailing list on postgresql.org for us (  or
somethingsimilar according to the naming rules of the community) and in getting listed on the PUGS list.

25th/26th2015 in Rapperswil: Information on the conference are available onhttp://www.postgres-conference.ch.

http://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/

> To get a .org mailing list, it is best to contact the pgsql-www mailing list (which I have copied) as the people who
managethe mailing lists are there.

Usual question applies here: do you *really* need a mailing list?  We
have turned down a few requests lately ...