Re: FW: Latest Postgresql DB version - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: FW: Latest Postgresql DB version
Date
List pgsql-general
On 11/25/2014 12:39 AM, Deepti Sharma S wrote:
> Hello Team,
>
> I am working for Ericsson Multi Mediation product and we are using
> Postgresql as DB in our product.
>
> Please let me know the latest Postgresql DB version available on RHEL ?

I do not have a RHEL 7 instance available, but looking at the Centos 7
package list:

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/os/x86_64/Packages/

I see Postgres 9.2.7

> Which Postgresql DB version will be supported on RHEL 7.x version and
> when the same will be available ?

You can use the Postgres community repos:

http://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php

and get either 9.3 or if you want a beta/rc 9.4.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com