Re: How to individually list the DDL for all individual data base objects - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Berend Tober
Subject Re: How to individually list the DDL for all individual data base objects
Date
List pgsql-general
Melvin Davidson wrote:
> You should probably look at the pg_extractor utility.
>
> https://github.com/omniti-labs/pg_extractor
>
> With it, you can dump individual or selected objects to separate
> directories.

That looks like what I'm looking for. (Note: I did Google searching, but
apparently did not use the right set of search terms, because this tool
really is described as being what it is that I am looking to do!)

Thanks!

---