Re: Insert Only Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Daniel T. Staal
Subject Re: Insert Only Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Fri, September 8, 2006 4:51 pm, Solomon Asare said:
> Hi All,
> pls, is there an Insert only version of postgreql or any other known
> database? NO deletes, no updates. Inserts only! Any leads, please?

You can create an account that only has insert access, if that's what you
want.

Otherwise...  I can't think of why a database would want to ship that way.
 If you don't want to use those features, you don't have to use them.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.