Re: Backup option not available after new installation - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Harshad Adalkonda
Subject Re: Backup option not available after new installation
Date
List pgsql-admin

On 14-10-2014 23:29, Ferrell, Denise CTR NSWCDD, Z11 wrote:
Using PostgreSQL 9.3.4/9.3.5 on Linux Red-Hat platform.

Installed PostgreSQL on server and created a database but the backup option is greyed out.  Any ideas as to what I'm missing??

Thank you!!
First of all in PostgreSQL didn't greyed the backup option from installer.

Did you install PostgreSQL from sources or from binary installer ?

I suspect your installation of PostgreSQL 9.3.4/9.3.5 is not properly done, so try to install Postgresql again properly and it will solve your problem.

---
Thanks & Regards,

Harshad Adalkonda
Database Administrator