Re: Patch to allow setting schema/search_path in the connectionURL - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Gili
Subject Re: Patch to allow setting schema/search_path in the connectionURL
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I am expecting to see it here: http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/head/connect.html

Gili

On 20/09/2014 3:48 AM, Alexis Meneses wrote:
The docbook is up-to-date regarding this connection parameter. It's also reflected by the internal getPropertyInfo. Do you think about something else?

Alexis Meneses

Alexis,

Is there an issue keeping track of the fact the documentation needs to be updated?

Thanks,
Gili