Re: psql language - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: psql language
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Stuart-san.

Is the state where you wish this?

==== example ====
C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.4\bin>psql -p 5433 postgres postgres
psql (8.4.0)
"help" でヘルプを表示します.

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.4\bin>set LANG=C

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.4\bin>psql -p 5433 postgres postgres
psql (8.4.0)
Type "help" for help.

Have I missed something?

Regards,