Re: Deletion - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Deletion
Date
List pgsql-general
On 08/27/2014 11:59 AM, Ramesh T wrote:

> In oracle I ran the deletion script to clean up the particular database
> using custid.custid is the parameter .&&1 is used in the oracle Inthe
> same way tried but $1 not possible ?but using function is possible is
> their any problem with fun to Clean the database I have 100 statements
> in script ...

First as has been pointed out before Oracle != Postgres.

Also as been pointed out before you have two options:

1) Pay for the EDB Postgres Advanced Sever + and get the Oracle
compatibility built ins.

2) Spend the time to convert your Oracle code.

As always it comes down to that magic combination of time and/or money.

Second I do not understand what you are trying to say above. Maybe if
you showed some actual code it would help.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com