Policy query: sponsor endorsements - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Policy query: sponsor endorsements
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
All,

For the 9.4 release press kit, I'm planning to have quotes/endorsements
from several sponsors of the work which went into 9.4, particularly
JSONB and BDR/LC.  Part of this is making sure we fulfill some sponsor
credit requirements (i.e. EngineYard), and partly it's to show corporate
support.

My concern is that obviously we can't take endorsements from every
company with staff who did signifcant work on 9.4., or the press kit
would be 50 pages long.  It is going to be a mess if I'm just featuring
the JSONB, and BDR/LC sponsors?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.