Re: whatcom-pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: whatcom-pgsql
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello,

What this boils down is presence within .Org. I can easily petition .US
to host this list. I can easily create a G+ Group (especially since that
is where the community page is) if that is what the community wants.

In the broader scope of things, the more the community becomes dispersed
the more .Org becomes less relevant (outside of software release).
Perhaps that is the goal but it certainly makes it more difficult to
keep a consistent message.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, @cmdpromptinc
"If we send our children to Caesar for their education, we should             not be surprised when they come back as
Romans."