Re: G+PostgreSQL Advocacy - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ben Milliron
Subject Re: G+PostgreSQL Advocacy
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi John:

I'm working on a couple things for our user group, including an upcoming meeting in August.  I will be posting to the G+ community for these events, and I will make sure I post to the community anytime I add anything to our web site that is of interest.

Thanks,

-Ben Milliron
Organizer - Central Pa PostgreSQL User Group
http://www.centralpapug.org