Re: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re:
Date
List pgsql-general
On 07/23/2014 10:30 AM, Kalai R wrote:
> I already give log entries before the shutdown incorrectly, in the
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAGxuanMC4ZwcjqNCaQn-qkTJ5Kzf1pEVVT9o_9wfTet8kR_Rqw@mail.gmail.com
>

> Also I explain the steps to install in the same post
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAGxuanO8JgXepLpfXg1WHAOpuNFNRH_5HpZE0jvhQ9zGRQ_FNg@mail.gmail.com

Yes, but these are for a different iteration of your application. One
where you where using the installer, but doing a silent install. If I am
following correctly you have changed that procedure:

"
What and how are you installing?

Using windows binary zip file, I extract zip file and create cluster
using intidb then register windows service using pg_ctl

"

So I figured, new procedure, new logs on the theory that the errors
would not be the same.

So, do you have logs from this most recent problem and are the errors
the same?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com