Re: pgsql and Mac OS X - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Allison
Subject Re: pgsql and Mac OS X
Date
Re: pgsql and Mac OS X  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
I found psql in
/System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/rmdb.bundle/bin/psql
which means that I can, as a user, access the database from a Mac.
But I'm still unable to build the perl modules for DBD:Pg support.
And this one seems a bit screwed up from default.
Port is 5433, not 5432.
pg_config shows it configured with a prefix path that doesn't exist:
/System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/sqldb

And I'm starting to think I'm way out of my league on how to get this
working.