Re: php password authentication failed for user ... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: php password authentication failed for user ...
Date
List pgsql-general
On 07/16/2014 01:13 AM, basti wrote:
> Yes all clusters, run on the same machine.
> All packages are from pgdg.
> libpq5 is version  9.3.4-1.pgdg70+1

That is not what a previous post indicated:

"dpkg -l | grep libpq
ii  libpq5                             9.1.13-0wheezy1
amd64        PostgreSQL C client library"

> the problem is still the same,
> The relevant database is only for testing and development,
> I will downgrade to 9.1.

I have a feeling that is not going to solve what I think is the
underlying issue, you have a mixed source install of packages.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com