Re: php password authentication failed for user ... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From basti
Subject Re: php password authentication failed for user ...
Date
Re: php password authentication failed for user ...  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List pgsql-general
Yes all clusters, run on the same machine.
All packages are from pgdg.
libpq5 is version  9.3.4-1.pgdg70+1
the problem is still the same,
The relevant database is only for testing and development,
I will downgrade to 9.1.

Thanks for helping.

Regards,
basti