Re: Request for project mailing list: pgsql-pkg-docker - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Request for project mailing list: pgsql-pkg-docker
Date
List pgsql-www
> Next question is, who is using Docker PostgreSQL for production use?
> I personally never heard about it. If Docker PostgreSQL is still just
> for evaluation or toy, I feel like there's no strong demand to create
> new mailing list.

I'm using it, or I wouldn't have requested the list.

Really, the above is an example of exactly the kind of discussion which
should never happen when someone requests a list.  We're not here to
pass judgement on other people's OSS projects.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.