Re: php password authentication failed for user ... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From basti
Subject Re: php password authentication failed for user ...
Date
Re: php password authentication failed for user ...  (Alban Hertroys <haramrae@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
There are other entrys in pg_hab.conf and yes the passwd is correct.
(psql -p ... -h ... from command line runs well).

I don't know whats wrong there
host    mydns       mydns     localhost            trust
works well and

#host    all         all         0.0.0.0           0.0.0.0           md5
did not work.

I use Postgres 9.3.4-1.pgdg70+1. (debian)