Re: inherit support for foreign tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Etsuro Fujita
Subject Re: inherit support for foreign tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
(2014/06/30 17:47), Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
> I checked that it's reporting the right tableoid now.

Thank you for the check.

> BTW, why aren't you using the tlist passed to this function? I guess
> create_scan_plan() passes tlist after processing it, so that should be
> used rather than rel->reltargetlist.

I think that that would be maybe OK, but I think that it would not be
efficient to use the list to compute attrs_used, because the tlist would
have more information than rel->reltargetlist in cases where the tlist
is build through build_physical_tlist().

Thanks,

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita