Re: [GENERAL] Server process crash - Segmentation fault - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Server process crash - Segmentation fault
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 05/08/2014 07:19 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Leif Jensen <leif@crysberg.dk> writes:
>>     I already compiled postgreSQL myself and now using 9.3.4, so I would very much like a patch. Where can I find
that?

> 9.3 patch is here:
> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=fc58c39d468587467c7c55b349c28167794eadaf

Alright, so I obviously linked to the wrong patch because I pointed at
HEAD and not REL9_3_STABLE. What I am trying to figure out is what is
the distinction between commit and commitdiff?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com