monitoring postgresql with Munin - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject monitoring postgresql with Munin
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm using munin to monitor a postgresql server, using the standard munin
postgres methods, it gives me quite a comprehensive set of graphs.

but, I can't figure out how to use this to monitor more than one
postgres instance on the same server...   I have 4 instances (on 4
different ports) on a development server.   anyone who's worked with
these postgresql munin scripts have any ideas?