Re: ECPG FETCH readahead - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Boszormenyi Zoltan
Subject Re: ECPG FETCH readahead
Date
Review: ECPG FETCH readahead  (Antonin Houska <antonin.houska@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
> Hi,
>

> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Boszormenyi Zoltan escribió:
>>> Rebased patches after the regression test and other details were fixed
>>> in the infrastructure part.
>>
>> This thread started in 2010, and various pieces have been applied
>> already and some others have changed in nature.  Would you please post a
>> new patchset, containing rebased patches that still need application, in
>> a new email thread to be linked in the commitfest entry?
>
> I hope Thunderbird did the right thing and didn't include the reference
> message ID when I told it to "edit as new". So supposedly this is a new
> thread but with all the cc: addresses kept.
>
> I have rebased all remaining patches and kept the numbering.
> All the patches from 18 to 25 that were previously in the
> "ECPG infrastructure" CF link are included here.
>
> There is no functional change.

Because of the recent bugfixes in the ECPG area, the patchset
didn't apply cleanly anymore. Rebased with no functional change.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

Attachment