Re: SSD Drives - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Guy Rouillier
Subject Re: SSD Drives
Date
List pgsql-general
We used 4x OCZ Deneva 2 in a RAID configuration.  Worked well for us for
over 2 years with no hardware issues.  We switched to SSD because we had
a very write-intensive application (30 million rows/day) that spinning
disks just couldn't keep up with.

--
Guy Rouillier

---