Re: Alternative to Multi-Master Replication with 2 Data centers?? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Alternative to Multi-Master Replication with 2 Data centers??
Date
List pgsql-general
On 3/29/2014 11:35 AM, ethode wrote:
> Currently we're considering several options, of which Magic
> replication appears to be the top option.

fixed that for you, hope that helps!

kidding aside, there's no magic bullet here that does what you describe
without introducing its own complex set of problems and performance
issues, not the least of which is transaction conflict resolution.