Re: High Level Committers Wanted - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Antman, Jason (CMG-Atlanta)
Subject Re: High Level Committers Wanted
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm not a "high level committer", nor am I even a regular poster to this
list.

not saying this post is true, but... If I'm reading between the lines
correctly, this could make for quite a striking headline in the tech
news - "NSA dumps Oracle proprietary database in favor of PostgreSQL."

I'd venture a guess that, whether he's legitimate or not, "bobJobS"
mentioned "the Columbia area" referring to Columbia, MD, USA. The two
biggest employers in the area that I can think of are the NSA and a
bunch of DoD facilities... once again, not saying this is legitimate,
but they are the types of operations that go for cloak-and-dagger "we
have something interesting to talk to you about, why don't you come down
and meet some of our people in a hotel and sign reams of NDAs before we
tell you who we are" offers.