Re: replication timeout in pg_basebackup - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: replication timeout in pg_basebackup
Date
List pgsql-general
On 3/9/2014 6:52 PM, Aggarwal, Ajay wrote:
Our replication timeout is default 60 seconds. If we increase the replication time to say 180 seconds, we see better results but backups still fail occasionally.

so increase it to 300 seconds, or whatever.   thats an upper limit, it needs to be big enough that you DONT get into problems when doing stuff like basebackups.