Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Rainer Tammer
Subject Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hello,
the problem has reached the development support at IBM.

As soon as I have a solution for the problem I will setup a build farm
member (hopefully).

I can probably smoke HEAD on AIX 7.1 and 6.1.

Bye
  Rainer