Re: Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From KONDO Mitsumasa
Subject Re: Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement
Date
List pgsql-hackers
(2014/02/17 21:44), Rajeev rastogi wrote:
> It got compiled successfully on Windows.
Thank you for checking on Windows! It is very helpful for me.

Can we allow to add three statistics? I think only adding stdev is difficult to
image for user. But if there are min and max, we can image each statements
situations more easily. And I don't want to manage this feature in my monitoring
tool that is called pg_statsinfo. Because it is beneficial for a lot of
pg_stat_statements user and for improvement of postgres performance in the future.

Regards,
--
Mitsumasa KONDO
NTT Open Source Software Center