Re: Format SQL (external tool) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Format SQL (external tool)
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 02/06/2014 06:25 PM, Michal Kozusznik wrote:
> We are using SQL Assistant for a lot of tasks like code formatting,
> Autocomplete, code searching etc. Really powerful tool.
> Unfortunately pgAdmin developers has been rejected my request to make
> CTRL-space hotkey optional in pgAdmin. Allegedly because of amount of
> work needed to do it (lol).
> I wouldn't count on any cooperation from pgadmin dev team. sad.

I'd like to remind you that PgAdmin-III is open source.

You are free to develop and contribute features that you feel are
desirable.

Sometimes this may involve revisions to the way they're implemented, and
sometimes the project may choose not to accept a patch, but usually
it'll be received with a grateful "thanks, that's handy".