Re: Format SQL (external tool) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Michal Kozusznik
Subject Re: Format SQL (external tool)
Date
List pgadmin-support
We are using SQL Assistant for a lot of tasks like code formatting, Autocomplete, code searching etc. Really powerful tool.
Unfortunately pgAdmin developers has been rejected my request to make CTRL-space hotkey optional in pgAdmin. Allegedly because of amount of work needed to do it (lol).
I wouldn't count on any cooperation from pgadmin dev team. sad.