Re: [pgsql-www] Karlsruhe PUG - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gunnar \"Nick\" Bluth
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Karlsruhe PUG
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Am 06.12.2013 20:45, schrieb David Fetter:
> On Fri, Dec 06, 2013 at 03:14:26PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> I just got a request for a PUG mailing list in Karlsruhe, Germany.
>> Owners would be
>>
>> Jens Wilke <jens.wilke@1und1.de>
>> Achim Eisele <achim.eisele@1und1.de>
>>
>> Name is unclear.  Suggestions?  Other thoughts?
> FKBPUG per Baden-Baden airport?
The car license plates have "KA", which seems to suit better... but otoh
then it would be "KAPUG", which resembles "kaputt" (which should be
known to english speakers as well, I think ;-) quite a bit ;-)

The guys were speakers at this year's pgconf.{eu,de} conferences btw.:

http://www.postgresql.eu/events/schedule/pgconfeu2013/session/451-success-stories-on-migrating-from-sybase-ase-to-postgresql/

Cheers,

--
Gunnar "Nick" Bluth
RHCE/SCLA

Mobil +49 172 8853339
Email: gunnar.bluth@pro-open.de
In 1984 mainstream users were choosing VMS over UNIX. Ten years later
they are choosing Windows over UNIX. What part of that message aren't you
getting? - Tom Payne