Re: BUG #8659: Broken dependencies on RHEL6 for 9.2.6 RPMs - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: BUG #8659: Broken dependencies on RHEL6 for 9.2.6 RPMs
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 12/5/2013 12:30 PM, Jeff Frost wrote:
> I just tested it on a freshly installed CentOS 6.4 host and it worked fine.
> Is it possible that your openssl is installed from some other repository than RHN?

I tested much the same, with a not-quite-fresh c6.4 host that had been
yum updated shortly /before/ CentOS 6.5 was released, I yum installed
postgresql92-{contrib,server,devel} without a hitch.   I'm wondering if
this is a RHEL specific issue somehow ?