Re: How to fix lost synchronization with server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrus
Subject Re: How to fix lost synchronization with server
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

>Given this is an upgrade, though the specifics were omitted, is there some
>possibility of a pg_dump/server version mis-match being the cause.  I could
>see where a 32-bit client connecting to a 64bit server could possible
>exhibit apparent memory-related issues.

pg_dump is 32-bit version. pg_dump -V returns

pg_dump (PostgreSQL) 9.3.0

Server is x64 :

PostgreSQL 9.3.3 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (Debian
4.7.2-5) 4.7.2, 64-bit

Can this cause the issue ?

Andrus.