Re: JDBC 9.3 released - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: JDBC 9.3 released
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Upon review of website.

1. Patch, index.html to replace construction information to just welcome.

2. Patch, documentation/changelog.md to address issue by Martin with missing
anchors to 9.3-1100 & 9.2-1004

3. Patch, development/status.html to address incorrect link to 91-messages.pot

4. Missing content file, documentation/postgresql-jdbc-92-doc.tar.gz, upload.

5. Missing content files, documentation/90/index.html etc., upload.

6. Missing content files, development/po/91-messages.pot etc., upload.

Patches attached and available at below link for a week or so.

http://dandymadeproductions.com/temp/

danap.

Dave Cramer wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Yes, I was aware of that, to be honest I hadn't figured out how to put
> them in. Ideally I'd like to automate this process.
> In the future I am going to annotate the git logs with #change,#add,#bug
> or some such thing so I can grep them out.
> Any ideas are welcom
>
> Dave Cramer
>
> dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
> http://www.credativ.ca
>

> On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 9:20 AM, Martin Petras
> <Martin.Petras@coresystems.ch <mailto:Martin.Petras@coresystems.ch>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Dave,
>
>     Just a minor thing, in the change log
>     http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/changelog.html under
>     History of Changes there are anchor links missing for versions
>     9.2-1004 and 9.3-1100.
>
>     Cheers,
>     Martin

Attachment