Re: JDBC 9.3 released - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: JDBC 9.3 released
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dave Cramer wrote:
> This is way overdue, and I expect there will be quite a few issues, but
> I think it needs to get out before the technical debt gets overwhelming.
>
> I have two priorities at the moment:
>
> 1) Writing the changelog
> 2) fixing the www site

Hello,

2) What are the fixing the www site issues? or do you mean update.

In my notes I only have 3 issues that were not addressed.

a. Documents/Changelog script make simpler to update/generate.

b. Development/Todo script make simpler to update/generate.

c. While using Firefox it appears that development.html and download.html
    are slightly shifted to the right when compared to the other pages.
    Other than that it looks good.

a. & b. are projects in themselves. I could track c. down fairly easily.

danap.