Re: Turkish downcasting in PL/pgSQL - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Turkish downcasting in PL/pgSQL
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> I have tried running flex (2.5.4) with a number of different locales
> including tr_TR, but the output file is always the same.  Can you show
> us a diff of the generated files?

Hmm ... a quick look at the flex sources shows that flex does rely on
the <ctype.h> routines for case-folding, so I have no doubt that
ntufar's report is accurate.  Maybe you used the wrong tr_TR locale?

(Just for the record, though, I can't see any change in the generated
pl_scan.c output in any of the tr_TR variants available on either HPUX
or OS X.  I don't have a full set of locales installed on my Linux
machine so I can't try it there.)

            regards, tom lane