Re: Examples of Large Datasets on Postgres? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Examples of Large Datasets on Postgres?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> Thanks for the listing.  That gives me something to be able to discuss in
> class, at least.  I don't suppose you could help me get in contact with any
> of these companies?  Or maybe if I just drop a line on the general list,
> someone might take interest?

Hmmm.  I don't know that I can reach anyone at those organizations,
currently. One of the drawbacks of not having a formal sales
organization is that you don't have the ability to entice ongoing
testimonials via marketing discounts.

You have looked at the Quotes page also, yes?

Oh, and there's a great Case Study from the French Social Security
Administration:
http://www.wcm.bull.com/internet/pr/rend.jsp?DocId=594915&lang=en

(hey, why isn't that case study linked from the main site?)

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.