Re: Are there commands to enquire about table structure? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben
Subject Re: Are there commands to enquire about table structure?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:41:54 -0500, Doug McNaught wrote:

> For 7.3, the info you need is available in the system catalogs, which
> have a somewhat hairier layout than the SQL-standard information_schema.

Doug, thanks - do you know if the system catalogs retain the same
abilities in 7.4? So that if I implement this, will it still work later? I
don't mind "hairy", but "temporary" is a concern, at least.

Thanks a million!

--Ben