Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gavin Flower
Subject Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs
Date
List pgsql-general
On 04/09/13 22:47, Eduardo Morras wrote:
On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 00:08:52 +0200
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail@wars-nicht.de> wrote:

PostgreSQL folks!

We are looking for the next big thing. Actually, it's a bit smaller: a
new design for mugs. So far we had big blue elephants, small blue
elephants, frosty elephants, white SQL code on black mugs ... Now it's
time to design something new.

What's in for you? Fame, of course - we will announce the designer of
the next mug along with the mugs itself. Plus 4 mugs for you and your
friends.

Do you have a cool idea? Please let us know. Either reply here or send
an email to pgeu-board@postgresql.org.
A big yellow elephant? Perhaps with a nice smile?.... Oh it's already taken ;)

Thanks,
---   ---
Eduardo Morras <emorrasg@yahoo.es>

A big elephant, and 2 smaller elephants.
A big elephant, and lots of increasingly smaller elephants.
A Mummy & Daddy elephants, with baby elephants.

To represent that PostgreSQL now replicates?

Cheers,
Gavin