Re: Why doesn't COPY support the HEADER options for tab-separated output? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: Why doesn't COPY support the HEADER options for tab-separated output?
Date
Re: Why doesn't COPY support the HEADER options for tab-separated output?  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
On 12/08/13 23:18, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 03:17:00PM -0700, Jeff Janes wrote:

Late to the discussion, but it does work to set format=csv and delimiter
= E'\t' to get tab-separated. Be nice not to have to though.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd