Re: Why doesn't COPY support the HEADER options for tab-separated output? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Why doesn't COPY support the HEADER options for tab-separated output?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 08/12/2013 02:15 PM, Joe Van Dyk wrote:
> Mostly just curious, as this is preventing me from using tab-separated
> output. I'd like there to be a header in my files. I have to use CSVs
> instead.

I am not sure I understand. Do you mean you are converting the file to
comma separated or that you are using CSV and having to specify the
delimiter as '\t'?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com