Re: OraToPg WAS: new project submissions on - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Chris Mair
Subject Re: OraToPg WAS: new project submissions on
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
>> I think so.
>> I'll have to check with some other people if it's ok for them
>> and what the new name might be.
>

> As a side note, OraToPg is a REALLY cool project that should get more
> visibility than it does.  It's definitely the best tool available for
> converting Oracle packages, functions, etc. to native PostgreSQL.  Keep
> up the good work!

Thanks :)

I'd say at the moment it's quite academic/experimental, though.
We're getting it on pgfoundry (I hope :)  precisely to make it more
visible and
see what happens.

We came up with a new name now... I'll keep the suspence for the next mail :)

Bye, Chris.