Has anybody been able to install Pg 9.3 beta .debs on Ubuntu 12.04 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hannu Krosing
Subject Has anybody been able to install Pg 9.3 beta .debs on Ubuntu 12.04
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi

Has anybody been able to install Pg 9.3 beta .debs on Ubuntu 12.04

when I try to select postgresql-9.3 (9,3~beta2-2.pgdg12.4+1) for
installation I get error saying

The following packages have unmet dependencies:postgresql-9.3 : Depends: postgresql-client-9.3 but it is not going to
be installed

I have tried it earlier on a system with multiple extra repos defined and
so thought that this is my setup specific.

Today I tried it on fresh install of 12.04 with only pgdg PPA added and
still I can't add
any packages from 9.3 series.

I did successfully install versions 8.4, 9.0, 9.1 amd 9,2 side by side

--
Hannu Krosing
PostgreSQL Consultant